You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||7 years ago|
|README.md||7 years ago|
|test.sh||7 years ago|
The script sets up three directories:
- aptroot: a root directory structure with /etc/apt, /var/lib/dpkg and /var/cache/apt to try out apt behaviour independent of the host system
- exprepo: a repository with codename experimental and pin priority 500
- sidrepo: a repository with codename unstable and pin priority 900
Then three calls to apt-get are done:
- installing pkg-a normally
- installing it with -t experimental
- installing it with aspcud as resolver
See the Debian bug for more details.